Rockwood - Decorative Wall Cladding installation guide & slideshow
In this area of our site we are pleased to offer you a colour install guide for online viewing & reading as well as a more printer-friendly black & white version for printing & using whilst you install one of our great cladding products in your home.
The INSTALL SLIDESHOW below will also assist you in understanding the process used for a perfect installation every time. You can also DOWNLOAD the INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS HERE.
Things to consider for your installation
- ROCKWOOD REQUIREMENTS AS A DIY INSTALLATION;
- ROCKWOOD PANELS OF YOUR CHOICE
- ACRYLIC SEALANT (1 TUBE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ABOUT 3 PANELS)
- HILTI SCREWS OR EQUIVALENT (4-5 SCREWS PER PANEL)
- EPOXY/ADHESIVE (GLUE SCREWS OR NO-NAILS EQUIVALENT)
- TOUCH-UP PAINT (SUPPLIED)
- A SPIRIT LEVEL, DRILL, ELECTRIC SCREW DRIVER, HAMMER, SMALL PAINT BRUSH, DAMP CLOTH, JIG-SAW OR SMALL ANGLE GRINDER, STRAIGHT EDGE